See below our 5 star reviews:
240Trade is the best. The information you get here is second to none. Knowledge shared here is so valuable and yet given for free. Salute to our Masters and mentors whose passion and knowledge of trading is shared unselfishly. Two thumbs up–
The best you can get out there is right in this page. 5-star rating is an understatement. Thank you 240code for all the lessons.
I just want to close by saying my experience so far is that this company definitely under promises and over delivers, a rare gem to find in this day and age indeed!
“Trading is a game of repetitions. Traders that can consistently trade the best repetitions are those that have mastered the markets”
”Your ability to determine which market participants are influencing price will allow you to judge the conviction and behavior of price movement”
”Those that deploy there capital the right way on the day consecutively master the markets”
BUILD YOUR EDGE @240!
We have the experience that you can Own.
So if your an Investor, Position, Swing or Day Trader then engage the market with us.
- Gap and fade the move be patient
- Don’t add to a loss
- Get out for a small loss or a great hedge! so you can look for a new Trade which will give a great win
- Respect the monthly trend, look to trade in the bias of the position Traders who influence the market and with that in mind enter at areas of confluence
- Don’t underestimate a $1win. It’s a + on top of your next win or loss and even $1 compounds wealth
- To have sentiment you must know fundamentals! don’t underestimate technical.
- There’s nothing new in trading so don’t try to reinvent the wheel what works now worked a 100 years ago
- If you can’t just buy in a rally for no reason other than it being a rally then you will never make money,
- If the market is moving up, then you really should be scaling of your positions and scaling their replacements back when the market is moving down.
- Don’t let a great win turn to your next loss
- Targets limit your potential to earn – Don’t pick targets!
- Execution at Volume At price at time Does make money and lots of it to. So, do business only at volume at price at time and again don’t pick targets.
- Don’t forget rule 11 so don’t pick tops and if you do pick a Top you just forgot rule 11
- If you forgot rule 12 then the market will thank you for handing your winnings back to the market. So, remember rule 12 and keep what you kill