GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS Two hundred forty management S.A,
By signing up to the website you hereby confirm and acknowledge the following general terms and conditions:
* Two hundred forty management S.A. Cannot be held responsible for any loss in wealth or asserts by following the signals which are displayed on our site.
* Two hundred forty management S.A. Does not give any advice, you make your decisions upon your own knowledge and understanding.
* Two hundred forty management S.A. does only provide hosting, management, and facilitate customer platform for professional traders.
* Payments made by clients are only refundable within the 1e week after complaint. If no Complaint within the first seven business days, to start with the due date of the payment, a refund shall not be awarded.
* Two hundred forty management S.A. cannot be held responsible for delayed time schedules, or not suitable schedules between traders and users.
* Two hundred forty management S.A. cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information displayed on the website because of traders related content. We try to do the best to give the most accurate and correct information.
* Responsibility of visitors
* The information on this website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of visitors to this website to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.
* Products and services
* Not all products and services referred to on this website are necessarily provided by us. The identification or use of any third party products, services, websites or networks is not an endorsement of such products, services or websites or networks. This website may allow you to access websites and networks provided by persons other than us via a hypertext or other link. We accept no responsibility or liability of any kind in respect of any materials on any website or network that is not under our direct control. You acknowledge that your access to such other websites or networks via such a link may require us to provide certain information about you to the proprietor of that website or network. Nothing in this website is intended to be nor should it be understood by you as being investment advice from or by us.
* Third party offers
* This website may contain references to other special offers or promotions by persons who are not part of our group of companies. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, we make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the goods or services available from these persons. Your obtaining of services provided by our company from these persons is at your own risk. You indemnify each member of our group of companies against all liability, loss, damage, cost and expense arising from or relating to your obtaining services from a third party referred to on this website.
* Market data
* With respect to any market data or other information that we or any third party service provider display on this website, (a) such data is indicative only and we and any such provider are not responsible or liable if any such data or information is inaccurate or incomplete in any respect; (b) we and any such provider are not responsible or liable for any actions that you take or do not take based on such data or information; and (c) such data or information is proprietary to us and/or any such provider and you are not permitted to retransmit, redistribute, publish, disclose or display in whole or in part such data or information to third parties except as may be required by any law or regulation.
* Thwo hundred forty management S.A. will comply with obligations imposed on European standards. Data is only held for administration purposes.Data will not be shared to any third party.
* You acknowledge and agree that any instruction or communication transmitted by you or on your behalf via this website is made at your own risk. You authorise us to rely and act on, and treat as fully authorised and binding upon you, any instruction given to us that we believe to have been given by you.
* Disclaimer and limitation of liability
* To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage suffered by you through use of or access to this website, or our failure to provide this website. Our liability for negligence, breach of contract or contravention of any law as a result of our failure to provide this website or any part of it, or for any problems with this website, which cannot be lawfully excluded, is limited, at our option and to the maximum extent permitted by law, to resupplying this website or any part of it to you, or to paying for the resupply of this website or any part of it to you.
* These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in Panama and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Panamanian courts for determination of any dispute concerning the terms and conditions.
* Whilst we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, the information given on the website is subject to change, often without notice.
* These terms and conditions can be modified at any time by us and you agree to continue to be bound by these terms and conditions as modified. We will give you notice of these changes by publishing revised terms and conditions on this website – we will not separately notify you of these changes. It is your own responsibility to review regular the general terms and conditions.
By accepting and paying for services provided throughout two hundred forty management S.A. you accept these general conditions.
* If the whole or any part of a provision of these terms and conditions is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction then that provision or, if permissible, the relevant part of it, will be severed in respect of that jurisdiction. The remainder of the Terms and Conditions will have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause will have no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of the Terms and Conditions or is contrary to public policy.
* Intellectual Property
* All copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website belongs to us or a third party including our licensors. This content may include names, terms and/or data which may or may not be identified with a symbol identifying it as a name, term or item in which copyright is claimed or a registered trademark is held. The lack of any such symbol should not, under any circumstances, be understood as meaning that the name, term or data is not the intellectual of either ourselves or a third party.
* Any third party intellectual property used by us in the content of our website should not be interpreted as meaning that the third party owner sponsors, endorses or is in any way affiliated with us or with our business, nor that they make any representation regarding the advisability of betting on or trading in our products.
* Except where necessary in order to view the information on this website on your browser, or as permitted under Hong Kong law or these terms and conditions, no information or content on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without our specific written consent.
* We may send notices to the email address provided to us by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you notify us of any change to your email address. Any notice sent by us to your email address shall be deemed to have been delivered at the time of sending.
* We have the right to terminate your use of this website if we determine in our sole discretion that you have breached the terms and conditions.
* Refund Policy
* All payments on this website feature an unconditional 7 day refund period from the date of payment, subject to information being provided on the reason for the requested refund.
* Refunds beyond this 7 day period are at our sole discretion.
* For master courses, refund is only eligible if the sole customer has terminated the course. Given a reasonable reason for termination and product owner’s decision is final regarding refund rewardings.
* Acceptable use Policy – Forex Trading Room and Forex
* Trade room:
* Site moderators reserve the right to refuse, or cancel your subscription without notice and at our discretion.
* We are dedicated to improving the trading capabilities of our community. Should you negatively impact that pursuit, we reserve the right to delete your messages and forum posts or impose a temporary ban on your participation.
* Promotion of 3rd party websites is only allowed through express permission given by site moderators.